Maybe Sessions will be Janet Reno to Trump’s Bill Clinton: the AG who the president wishes would quit—but won’t.
- Quinn Emanuel Fired Uber, Citing Fixed Fee Rates That Aren’t ‘Financially Viable’
- Trump Lawyer Cobb Describes Role, Says He Took Job With 'Rocks in My Head and Steel Balls'
- White House Sours on Kasowitz, But What About Other Clients?
- Amid Delays, Politics Leave US Attorney Prospects in Limbo
- Facebook Lawyer Details 'Fake News' Fight
- Fish & Richardson IP Litigator Changes Name, Gender
For a criminal defense lawyer, there’s no better feeling than winning exoneration for a deserving client. Just ask Willkie Farr and Gallagher partner Michael Schachter.