Famed criminal defense attorney Elkan Abramowitz will help the beleaguered firm battle claims that its lawyers engaged in fraud while trying to enforce a $9.5 billion environmental judgment against Chevron Corporation.
- Sidley Renews Pitch for China in Vitamin Makers' Appeal
- Former SEC Lawyer Speaks Out on Agency's Failings
- Kaye Scholer Scores Verdict in IP Row Over Airplane Parts
- With IPO Underway, Arista Fires Back at Founder's Suit
- Samsung Experts Take Aim at Apple Patents
- Citing SCOTUS, Judge Revives Madoff Feeder Fund Claims
Litigator of the Week
When the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission accuses his clients of discrimination, Maatman doesn't just defeat the government's claims. Instead, he has a knack for shining a light on the EEOC's own practices, embarrassing the agency and vindicating employers in the process.