For the author of Human Rights in a Nutshell, the lessons of Chevron are pretty simple.
- Philly Ruling Gives Actavis Ammunition in Namenda Case
- Litigator of the Week: Helgi Walker of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Another Forex Milestone as BofA Settles Class Action
- Second Circuit Takes Up Sirius XM Copyright Appeal
- GM Shielded from Ignition Suits, Judge Rules UPDATED
- Ninth Circuit Urged To Reject Class Action 'Shortcut' in Xbox Case
Walker's Sixth Circuit win for Ford Motor Co. was a clear victory for employers that could wind up leaving workers better off as well.