Litigators are an intense breed. In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’re inspired to ask: what happens when they fall in love? Meet four litigation power couples who are living happily ever after.
- Litigator of the Week: Diane Sullivan of Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- Obama Taps Alabama Federal Judge For 11th Circuit
- Big Patent Verdict May be Reason to Reassess Sherman Division
- $250K Settles Bikini Wax Case After Mediation
- Life After the Bench Can Be Lucrative in ADR
- Dickstein Shapiro 'No Longer Engaged in the Practice of Law'
Everyone knows class action trials are rare. After a win for Sullivan this week, an unusual type of class action facing the tobacco industry may soon be extinct, at least in Massachusetts.