Everyone's waiting for a federal appeals court to decide if unpaid interns can band together to sue former employers for back wages. But for two contestants in the intern wars, the suspense was apparently too much to bear.
- NY High Court Upholds Rule Shielding Foreign Bank Branches
- Excalibur Litigation Funders Take Another Hit
- Litigator of the Week: Nicholas Gravante Jr. of Boies, Schiller & Flexner
- When Lawyers Sue Lawyers, One Standard Should Apply
- Covington Fends Off Contraceptive IP Challenge for Actavis
- Wall Street Targets Urge NY Judges to Hobble the SEC
On Texas turf, the New York litigator marshaled his resources to score a massive verdict against Trinity Industries that could affect the safety of drivers around the nation, and possibly beyond.