Former FBI Director Robert Mueller III seemed like the perfect pick for special counsel. Except until last week, he was a partner at Wilmer Hale—where his colleague in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office, a fellow member of both the strategic response and regulatory and government affairs groups, was Jamie Gorelick. Jared Kushner’s lawyer. This could be a problem. A big one.
- Transgender ADA Case Against Cabela's OK'd
- Appeals Court Grounds FAA Registration for Hobby Drones, Planes
- 11th Circuit Greenlights Smokers’ Suits Against Tobacco Companies
- Plaintiffs Lawyer Lanier Makes Tit-for-Tat Attack in $500M Hip Implant Appeal
- Shout-Out: A Pair of Wins for Simpson Thacher Class Action Star
- Mueller’s ‘Unflinching Gaze’: Colleagues, Adversaries Size Up New Special Counsel
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll partner Joseph Sellers just won approval of a major settlement in a decades-old discrimination class action, for what he hopes is the last time.