My brother has schizophrenia. He’s been ill for almost 30 years, and he has little to no awareness of this fact. Some localities have passed laws that allow judges to order severely mentally ill people to undergo outpatient treatment. It's controversial—but it's also right.
- Latham Securities Litigator Jumps to Cooley
- Appeals Court Backs $350,000 Tab for Derogatory Posts About Divorce Attorney
- Behind-the-Scenes of Latham's IP Litigation Surge
- Court Takes On Same-Sex Couple's 'Tri-Parenting' Model
- Shout-Out: O’Melveny's Petrocelli Keeps Fox’s ‘Empire’ Intact
- Litigator of the Week: Bradley Caldwell of Caldwell Cassady & Curry
The software patent gravy train is still chugging for VirnetX and its lawyers, who won a $625.6 million infringement verdict against Apple this week.