If Donald Trump follows through with his threat on Saturday to sue all 11 women who have accused him of groping, he’ll find opposing counsel spoiling for a fight. All I can say is, pass the popcorn.
- Scientists Create Artificial Intelligence Software That Can Predict Trial Results
- When Bad Things Happen to Bad Companies
- How AT&T’s $85B Time Warner Deal Could Pass Regulatory Scrutiny
- Government Doesn’t Have to Disclose Names of Terrorist Groups in Refugee Vetting, Court Says
- Professional Services Firms Increasingly a Target of Pay Equity Suits
- Bio-Rad Tries to Smother Ex-GC's Whistleblower Suit With Privilege Claims
Albert Deaver earned his J.D. from South Texas College of Law in Houston--but that hasn’t stopped him from leading the charge in a trademark suit against his alma mater when it sought to rebrand itself the Houston College of Law.