It’s hard to see who has the moral high ground in a brutal conflict of interest fight between Covington & Burling and its former client, 3M Co.
- Malpractice Suit Over Lawyer's Newspaper Comments Proceeds
- SEC to Squire Patton Boggs Client: Sorry, Never Mind
- Contrary to Sign, Candy Wasn't Kosher, Suit Says
- Report: The Retail Litigation Center Tackled More Cases in 2015
- Ex-GC Gets 18 Months in Prison for $2.6M Theft From Employer
- Happy Birthday Copyright Suit Settles for $14 Million
The software patent gravy train is still chugging for VirnetX and its lawyers, who won a $625.6 million infringement verdict against Apple this week.