Never underestimate how hard the rich—in this case a hedge fund founder and a clothing magnate—will fight over oceanfront property.
- Wells Fargo Can't Escape $203 Million Overdraft Judgment
- Actos Punitives Verdict Remains 'Really, Really High'
- Propofol Woes Continue for UnitedHealth Over Hep C Outbreak
- Tessera Settles Massive Patent Case, For Good
- Hagens Berman Revs Up Lyft Rider Class Action UPDATED
- Following Investors, Class Action Firms Get Ebola Fever
On Texas turf, the New York litigator marshaled his resources to score a massive verdict against Trinity Industries that could affect the safety of drivers around the nation, and possibly beyond.