When KKR faced a groundbreaking investigation by the SEC into its allocation of expenses, it turned to someone who is familiar with the agency’s views on that topic. It hired Debevoise partner Robert Kaplan, the former co-chief of the SEC's asset management unit.
- Ex-Intern Wins $18M Verdict Against Financier Wey
- JPMorgan Loses Round in Arbitration Dispute
- Former In-House Lawyer Accuses Broadcom of Gender Bias
- Sirius Settles With Record Companies for $210 Million
- Sexual Harassment Trial Closes Against Wall Street Trader
- Same-Sex Marriage Wins in Historic Supreme Court Ruling UPDATED
Over 25 years of litigation ups and downs, Davidoff has represented property owners near the Rocky Flats nuclear weapons plant in Colorado who sued Dow and Rockwell. With a dramatic win from the Tenth Circuit, Davidoff and his clients may finally get some relief.