Justin Theroux, the star of HBO's "The Leftovers" and son of a longtime Baker McKenzie lawyer, has accused his downstairs neighbor of waging a scorched-earth campaign to bully and intimidate him after Theroux began renovating the New York apartment where he sometimes lives with wife Jennifer Aniston.
- Supreme Court Limits Venue Shopping in Patent Litigation
- Strike 3 for Abbott & Costello Heirs' 'Who's on First' Copyright Dispute
- With Nod to Harry Potter, 11th Circuit Says Police Dogs Can't Be Sued for Excessive Force
- Transgender ADA Case Against Cabela's OK'd
- Appeals Court Grounds FAA Registration for Hobby Drones, Planes
- 11th Circuit Greenlights Smokers’ Suits Against Tobacco Companies
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll partner Joseph Sellers just won approval of a major settlement in a decades-old discrimination class action, for what he hopes is the last time.