A day before DLA Piper, Milberg and others must appear in court to defend their decisions to take Paul Ceglia's contract case against Facebook, the Second Circuit underscored the implausibility of Ceglia's claims.
- Paul Weiss Scores for Pfizer in Zoloft Bellwether Trial
- With Redskins Fight in Background, Federal Circuit Has Say on Disparaging Marks
- Feds Trip on Constitution in Vegas Gambling Case
- Kramer Levin's Berke Flips Verdict in $80M Gold Coin Caper
- In Google-Apple Rivalry, a Conflict Not Easily Waived
- After a Setback, Uber Hails Gibson in String of Suits
Walker's Sixth Circuit win for Ford Motor Co. was a clear victory for employers that could wind up leaving workers better off as well.