By going on the offensive for client Depomed, Lutz helped bring an abrupt end to a $1.75 billion hostile takeover bid.
- Litigator of the Week: Brian Lutz of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Opioid Makers Fight, Again, to Get City’s Suit Tossed
- Anthem Fires Back at Data Breach Suit
- Chicago Law Partner Caught Tweeting From Federal Trial Apologizes
- Facility Fights Sanction for Barring Gay Wedding
- SEC Whistleblowing Update Confirms Focus on Retaliation
The Sullivan & Cromwell partner turned plaintiffs lawyer says a verdict he won against Ernst & Young may be his most significant yet.
- Monday Mashup: Cohen and Quinn Take on the Banks; Simpson Wins Death Row Fight
- Morning Mashup: Morgan Stanley Takes One to the Jury; White’s ‘Earth to Mary Jo’ Moment
- Yes, Charlie Sheen, Please Do Arbitrate Your Sex Partner Disputes
- Don’t Want a 150-Foot Cell Tower Next Door? Too Bad