Facing claims by both DuPont and the Justice Department that it stole secrets related to Kevlar, Kolon's lawyers say keeping the civil case on track would give prosecutors an unfair advantage.
- Judge Guts $1.4B Damages Claim in Wyly Brothers' Case
- D.C. Circuit Rejects Flanking Attack on Health Reform Law
- Full D.C. Circuit Upholds Meat Labeling Rule
- Burford Breaks Half-Billion Dollar Mark After Bond Offering
- The Global Lawyer: On Money, Justice and Yukos
- Judge Rules Against Sterling in Battle Over LA Clippers
Two contradictory appellate court rulings this week framed the next battle over Obamacare. Carvin was at the center of both of them.