We knew Kasowitz Benson warned DLA Piper that Facebook claimant Paul Ceglia appeared to be a fraud. Now, with Ceglia missing and DLA facing fraud accusations of its own, a ruling gives an idea of just how hard Kasowitz tried to discourage DLA from taking Ceglia's case.
- Judge Trims Patent Claims Against Cisco, Juniper Networks
- Judge Sidelines Lawsuit Against NFL, Photo Agencies
- HP Goes After Former Autonomy Execs Over Botched Deal
- Supreme Court Veteran, First-Time Advocate to Argue for Gay Marriage UPDATED
- Skadden To Square Off With SEC in Tilton, Patriarch Drama
- What it Took to Win for Kleiner Perkins
It may take years before the law on "biosimilar" drugs is settled. But for now, MoFo's Krevans and Esposito have set the standard.