More than $1 billion of Thursday's megasettlement with Bank of America resolves claims first brought by private whistleblowers—including one case involving a two-time False Claims Act tipster who's married to one of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey."
- Starr’s Claims Against Chinese Company Survive Morrison
- Litigator of the Week: Stephen Neal of Cooley
- Bank of America Monitor Vows to Speed Mortgage Relief
- Finnegan Beats Humira IP Licensing Claims for AbbVie
- Banks Lose Last-Ditch Bid to Block NCUA Claims as Time-Barred
- For Paul Weiss Client Sharp, Time Runs Out to Opt Out
When Roche tried to stake a claim to Gilead Sciences' blockbuster Hepatitis C drug, Gilead turned to Cooley to neutralize the threat.