What Do You Get if You Mix a Cheerleader, Justice Kennedy, Simpson Thacher and My Worst Nightmare? This Column.
Why is lawyer rating site Avvo in a fight with an ex-cheerleader? And what's up with all the Justice-Kenendy-Might-Retire speculation? How did Simpson Thacher defeat class cert? All this and more...
- In Takings Case, Supreme Court Snubs Property Rights Advocates
- Anthem Agrees to Record $115M Data Breach Settlement
- Slants' High Court Win Opens the Gate for 'Offensive' Trademark Bids
- Suit That Accuses Pixar of Ripping Off 'Inside Out' Feels Like a Sequel
- Trial Date Set in Murder of Fla. State Law Prof Dan Markel
- How Cisco's IP Strategy to Stop Arista Went Bust
It has been an eventful spring for Williams and Connolly partner Kannon Shanmugam. In April, his wife Vicki gave birth to their third son, Henry. In May and June, the U.S. Supreme Court delivered two other bundles of joy: victories in both the cases he argued this term. "Two Supreme Court cases and a baby. I can't complain," Shanmugam said.
- What Do You Get if You Mix a Cheerleader, Justice Kennedy, Simpson Thacher and My Worst Nightmare? This Column.
- A Blast From the (Smoky) Past: Are Opioid Suits the New Big Tobacco?
- How a Nagging Flaw Could (and Should) Un-Do the Trump U Settlement
- In Suing to Block Merger of Fantasy Sports Sites, FTC Resists the Trump Steamroller