Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine is a Harvard Law grad who cut his teeth as a young lawyer fighting for fair housing issues, winning a $100 million jury verdict against Nationwide Insurance over allegedly discriminatory lending practices.
- Justice Dept., HSBC Challenge Judge Who Unsealed Compliance Monitor’s Report
- Investment Bank's Malpractice Suit Against MoFo Dismissed
- Ninth Circuit Wades Into Strip Club Trademark Dispute
- Federal Circuit Builds a Wall Between Patent and Fiduciary Claims
- Antitrust Suit Over Flight Pricing Stays Grounded
- Kim Kardashian vs. Taylor Swift: The Legal Implications of the Snapchat Recording
Paul Reichler has been dubbed Mr. World Court for his dominance at the seat of public international law. But in the past week Mr. World Court became Mr. Arbitration. It was a great week for public health and maritime borders. And a terrible week for international bullies.
- In Parent-Trigger School Fight, Kirkland Lawyers Get an A+
- When the Federal Government Steals Your IP
- Did Gretchen Carlson (And Paul Weiss) Set the Stage for Fox News Chief Roger Ailes to be Fired?
- How Herbalife Spun Its $200M FTC Settlement as a Win--And Why It Worked