As the Hillary Clinton email scandal drags on--and on--how much blame can be laid at the feet of David Kendall, her longtime personal lawyer from Williams & Connolly?
- Sources: Andrews Kurth, Kenyon & Kenyon Vote to Merge, But Not a Done Deal
- Trader Joe’s Wins Lanham Act Appeal Against Canadian Copycat
- 5 Highlights of Merrick Garland’s Chat With Harvard Law Dean
- Behind Apple Suit, a Curious Appearance by Jane Doe
- Jury Awards $3M to Man Beaten by Family Dollar Store Cashier
- Reed Smith Denied Sanctions in Terminated Paralegal's Suit
For most litigators, a win at the U.S. Supreme Court is a career highlight. And so it was for Mayer Brown partner Michael Kimberly, who in December won a unanimous ruling that revived a lawsuit accusing Maryland officials of partisan gerrymandering. But Kimberly said that his latest win in the lower court after the justices sent the case back was actually more exciting.