In its second lawsuit related to requirement for publicly traded oil and gas companies to disclose payments to foreign governments, Oxfam claims the wait for a final version of the rule has gone on far too long.
- Iraq Loses Its Bid for Oil-for-Food Damages
- Patent Defendant Seeks to Recover Contingency Fees
- Litigators of the Week: Stephanie Aranyos and Brian Gershengorn of Ogletree Deakins
- Daimler Ruling Hangs Over Chinese Counterfeiting Case
- Acacia Unit Socked with Fees in Alcatel Patent Fight
- Holder Touts Bigger Payouts For Wall Street Whistleblowers
The threat of big overtime damages for contract lawyers in New York has been diminished, thanks to a ruling that Stephanie Aranyos and Brian Gershengorn won for Skadden.