Five years into litigation over an alleged price-fixing scheme by the biggest players in the paper and packaging industry, plaintiffs lawyers gained ground on Thursday when a Chicago federal judge allowed the case to move forward as a class action.
- Litigators of the Week: Rachel Krevans and Grant Esposito of Morrison & Foerster
- Kilpatrick Must Face Fraud Claims Over IP Secrets
- $20 Billion Later, Banks Finally Win Ruling on Time Limits
- Pao's Lawyer: Days When Men Decided What Women Can Do 'Are Over'
- Judge Blasts Lawyers for Overkill in UPS Case
- 'Trolls Never Actually Go Away,' Overstock.com GC Tells Congress
It may take years before the law on "biosimilar" drugs is settled. But for now, MoFo's Krevans and Esposito have set the standard.