Albert Deaver earned his J.D. from South Texas College of Law in Houston--but that hasn’t stopped him from leading the charge in a trademark suit against his alma mater when it sought to rebrand itself the Houston College of Law.
- Court Victories Don't Mean Voters Are in the Clear
- Samsung Sued Over Sluggish Response to Smartphone Dangers
- Capital One Snuffs Derivative Suit Alleging Lack of Oversight
- Man Who Threatened to ‘Kill and Eat’ Judge’s Kids Loses Appeal
- Circuit Rebukes Judge for Awarding Fees in Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake Patent Case
- At Hearing, Covington Scolded for Handling of 3M Case
The latest Apple v. Samsung appeal reminds William Lee of a Disneyland adventure. "This had more twists and turns than Mr. Toad's Wild Ride,” the Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr partner says.