Jonathan Hacker of O’Melveny & Myers (pictured at left) and Keith Hummel of Cravath, Swaine & Moore convinced a federal appeals court that Ford Motor Co. and IBM couldn't be tied to human rights abuses in apartheid South Africa under the U.S. Alien Tort Statute.
- A Judge Passionately Defends Trial By Jury
- Deflation to Spoliation? Tom Brady and E-Discovery
- Prosecutors Ask High Court to Review Insider Trading Ruling UPDATED
- Spilled Tea During Flight Leads to Lawsuit
- Circuit Hands Samsung a Win and Apple a Setback in Same NPE Case
- Oracle Brings in New Trial Team for Googacle Do-Over
Dawson successfully defended drugmaker Sanofi-Aventis against a novel False Claims Act case alleging that his client defrauded the government by improperly getting a drug patent on a blood thinner.