Feel free to congratulate yourselves on your courtroom wins. But it’s not OK to misrepresent what actually happened. A decision this week on the boundaries of law firm “self-promotion and puffery” by a California state court of appeals is fascinating--and wrong.
- Litigator of the Week: George Cary of Cleary Gottlieb
- Letter: In Defense of the Vaccine Court
- Malpractice Claim Dismissed Against Attorney-Legislator in Ponzi Scheme Case
- Imagining Merrick Garland's Confirmation Hearing
- Judge Leaves Open a Hillary Clinton Deposition in Email Case
- Houston Man Sues Justin Bieber Over Alleged Beer-Bong Incident
Dispatching a multibillion-dollar threat to Sanofi-Aventis, Cary polished off claims that the company blocked rival drug makers from competing to sell blood thinners to hospitals nationwide.