With his latest victory at the Seventh Circuit, Frank says his Center for Class Action Fairness has wiped out more than $270 million in fees for plaintiffs lawyers who negotiated settlements that stiffed class members.
- FilmOn Fights On After Aereo Bankruptcy
- Rockstar, Google Patent Feud Close to Settlement
- Judge Keeps Plaintiffs' Case Alive in Nexium Antitrust Case
- New York Joins Delaware, Rejects 'Entire Fairness' Test for Kenneth Cole Buyout Deal UPDATED
- Patton Video Game Sparks War Over General's Likeness
- Aereo Bankruptcy Ends One Chapter, Starts Another
After two codefendants fled a billion-dollar trial over catastrophic pollution with a last-minute settlement, Carter and his client faced the jury alone and walked away with a take-nothing verdict.