Still facing a June 17 trial date on claims that he engaged in insider trading alongside his older brother Raj Rajaratnam, Rengam Rajaratnam may have caught a break on Friday with a ruling that could help narrow the indictment against him.
- Plaintiffs Attorneys Take Aim at Herbalife
- Lululemon Missteps Don't Amount to Fraud, Judge Rules
- Medtronic Accused of 'Scare Tactics' in Heart Valve Case
- Sidley Renews Pitch for China in Vitamin Makers' Appeal
- Patton Boggs Taps White-Collar Pro Abramovitz in Chevron Fight
- A Busy Two Weeks for SCOTUS as Adjournment Draws Nigh
Litigator of the Week
Moore and Angle won a ruling this week that promises to stem an assault by patent powerhouse Intellectual Ventures against a group of major banks.