As an enormous data breach at Equifax sends shockwaves around the country, two partners at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher scored the dismissal of a class action over another massive data breach this week.
- Sally Yates Finds Perch at Georgetown Law
- Facebook GC Explains 'Difficult Decision' to Turn Over Russian Ads in Congressional Probe
- Federal Circuit: No More Loosey-Goosey Rules on Patent Venue
- Skadden in DOJ's Sights Over Manafort Work: Report
- J&J Aims to Wipe Out $417M Talc Verdict, Citing 'Passion and Prejudice' of Jurors
- Defamation Suit Against Rolling Stone Is Revived by 2nd Circuit Panel
You might call it a literary success. Susan Kohlmann, managing partner of Jenner & Block’s New York office, secured a shutout win for the stepdaughter of John Steinbeck in the latest installment of a long-running legal feud over book rights that has divided the late author’s progeny.
- Talk About Painful: The 30-Year War Between Tylenol and Advil
- Will Your Case Go to Trial? This Computer Program Might Know the Answer
- No Jerks Allowed: Who Made the Grade for 2017 American College of Trial Lawyers
- Q&A: Covington & Burling Partner Takes On Arpaio, Again