How One Company (With Help From Sheppard Mullin) Has Raked in $145 Million from Enforcing Its Employment Agreements
Here’s a number to marvel at: $145 million. That’s how much interdealer broker TP ICAP has recovered in the last three years by enforcing its employee agreements in the United States, according to Stephen Goulet, general counsel for the Americas.
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Want to Trademark Twins’ Names. What Could Possibly Stand in Their Way?
- LGBTQ Groups Threaten to Sue Trump Over Trans Military Ban
- Lawyer's 'Inadvertent' E-Discovery Failures Led to Wells Fargo Data Breach
- Cheerleaders Fail to Score With Billion-Dollar Lawsuit Against NFL
- Burford Claims Almost Half of $324M Argentina Arbitration Win
- Small Practices, Big Impacts: Meet the Lawyers Behind Two Major-League IP Cases
For a criminal defense lawyer, there’s no better feeling than winning exoneration for a deserving client. Just ask Willkie Farr and Gallagher partner Michael Schachter.