Lateral litigator moves appear to have cooled a bit in February, but some big names still found new homes. Here are 10 of the month's most notable moves.
- Rebuffing Trump, Ninth Circuit Moves Forward With Travel Ban Appeal
- Fighting Echo Warrant, Amazon Has Scant Law to Draw On
- Neil Gorsuch ‘Piercingly Textual’ and Often Pro-Defense on Class Actions and Arbitration
- Gibson Dunn Partner Is Next in Spotlight as Possible Solicitor Genera
- Stepped-Up Immigration Enforcement May Strain Court System, Lawyers
- Ethics Complaint Against Kellyanne Conway Faces Long Road
Lawyers from Covington & Burling faced a formidable opponent and carried the burden of proof. But the team overcame those challenges to persuade a jury that the federal government should return assets seized from a Chinese couple running an import-export business.