Lawyers from Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan saved the day for a bank accused of money laundering, securing a last-minute injunction that stopped draconian penalties from taking effect Friday.
- Delaware Judge Fines Dole CEO and Ex-GC $148 Million
- Litigator of the Week: Michael Mueller of Hunton & Williams
- Sanctions Ordering Jones Day Partner to Make Video Tossed
- Lawyer's Right-to-Die Fight Draws Appellate Heavy Hitters
- Target Flunks Hiring Test and Is Assessed $2.8M Fine
- Shout-Out: Skadden Forces Would-Be Class to Arbitrate
Mueller knocked out a pair of wage-and-hour class actions against Tyson Foods this week, even as he and his longtime client face an even bigger test at the U.S. Supreme Court.