Ex-prosecutors can be scary, but there’s no one like a former law professor to hold someone’s feet to the fire. Just ask Betsy DeVos.
- Currency Hedging: A Contrarian View
- Supreme Court Will Tackle Key Jurisdiction Issue That Bothers Business
- Meet the Law Prof Who Helped Get Clemency for 96
- Second Circuit Wrangles With Workplace Discrimination Question
- How Many Plaintiffs Firms Does It Take to Run an MDL?
- In Hectic Month, DOJ Rakes in Billions From Corporations
When a man from the Office of the White House Counsel called Nancy Hollander to tell her President Barack Obama had decided to commute her client Chelsea Manning’s 35-year prison sentence, Hollander, a 38-year veteran criminal defense lawyer failed in one respect.
- The Real Killers on Capitol Hill? Former Law School Profs
- Shout-Out: Hogan Scores $24M Settlement for Black Secret Service Agents
- Crystal Ball Department: Law Firms Line Up to Offer 2017 Litigation Predictions
- All-Star Lawyers Duel in Dallas Over Who Owns the Oculus Rift