McKool Smith insurance recovery practice head Robin Cohen won big in Delaware, forcing insurers to pay Verizon's massive legal bill to several elite firms that successfully defended the company after a failed spin-off.
- Law Prof Charged in $4M Embezzlement Scheme
- Lawyers Sound Off on First-in-a-Decade Class Action Changes
- Big Law Goes to Bat for Gorsuch
- Supreme Court Weighing Microsoft Case Over Class Certification Appeals
- Prosecutors Find Refuge in Law School Posts
- Houston Lawyer Admits Mistake, Tells Client He Can 'Sue My Law Firm For Legal Malpractice'
Colleen Roh Sinzdak only had a half a cup of coffee the morning before she argued against President Donald Trump’s newest immigration executive order in the U.S. District Court of Hawaii. But the Hogan Lovells associate knows she talks too fast when she’s had caffeine, and she’s “never argued a case of this magnitude" she said. Little wonder.