The deal comes three years after AIG accused billionaire Steven Udvar-Hazy of pilfering its aircraft leasing unit, and three months after Quinn Emanuel stepped into the case.
- Barclays Can't Escape 'Dark Pool' Securities Class Action
- The Class-Action Lawyer Shaking Up the Share Economy
- D.C. Circuit Deals Setback to First Amendment Advocates
- Litigators of the Week: Barry Berke and Eric Tirschwell of Kramer Levin
- Boies Takes on Dershowitz in Sex Case
- FCC Resistance Dooms Comcast Deal, Lawyers Say
Most top white-collar litigators don't spend part of their careers battling the U.S. Mint over missing coins. But most coins aren't anything like the 1933 Double Eagle.