By going on the offensive for client Depomed, Lutz helped bring an abrupt end to a $1.75 billion hostile takeover bid.
- Opioid Makers Fight, Again, to Get City’s Suit Tossed
- Anthem Fires Back at Data Breach Suit
- Chicago Law Partner Caught Tweeting From Federal Trial Apologizes
- Facility Fights Sanction for Barring Gay Wedding
- SEC Whistleblowing Update Confirms Focus on Retaliation
- Lawyer Beats Hair Care Billionaire at Fifth Circuit
The Sullivan & Cromwell partner turned plaintiffs lawyer says a verdict he won against Ernst & Young may be his most significant yet.