A failed film could unleash the “caged gorilla in the back of the office” at the Boies/Schiller Film Group. The film finance venture, founded by renowned litigator David Boies and Zachary Schiller, a son of Boies Schiller Flexner co-founder Jonathan Schiller, filed suit against investor Peter Nathaniel and his Boca Raton-based investment fund Impala Partners LLC.
- Supreme Court Weighing Microsoft Case Over Class Certification Appeals
- Prosecutors Find Refuge in Law School Posts
- Houston Lawyer Admits Mistake, Tells Client He Can 'Sue My Law Firm For Legal Malpractice'
- Did SCOTUS Miss Chance to Fine-Tune IP Protection for Apparel?
- Former US Attorney Bharara to Teach at NYU Law School
- Firing of Needle-Averse Pharmacist Not Wrongful, Circuit Rules
Colleen Roh Sinzdak only had a half a cup of coffee the morning before she argued against President Donald Trump’s newest immigration executive order in the U.S. District Court of Hawaii. But the Hogan Lovells associate knows she talks too fast when she’s had caffeine, and she’s “never argued a case of this magnitude" she said. Little wonder.