In a $2 billion patent battle with roots as old as the lawyers who fought it, Cherny and O’Quinn can finally claim a final victory.
- Kyle Bass Wins One as the Patent Trial and Appeal Board Agrees to Review Drug Patent
- Uber Sued Over Alleged Rapes by Drivers
- Suit Sheds Light on Widespread Form of E-Commerce Fraud
- Yoga Can't Be Copyrighted, Appeals Court Rules
- Michigan Pays $1.9M in Legal Fees in Same-Sex Marriage Case
- Appeals Court Clears UCLA in Student Stabbing
Litigation’s always a gamble, and there was no exception for Sidley Austin as it defended Bayer AG in a dispute with the Federal Trade Commission over Bayer's promotion of its Phillips Colon Health probiotic supplement.