To get these babies together took lobbying the House minority leader, and melting the heart of ICE.
- Solyndra's Antitrust Foes Can't Get Docs It Gave to Feds
- Judge: Patton Boggs Rep'd Opponent in 'Substantially Related' Matter
- Weight of Longtop Investor Case Falls on Ex-CFO
- FilmOn Fights On After Aereo Bankruptcy
- Rockstar, Google Patent Feud Close to Settlement
- Judge Keeps Plaintiffs' Case Alive in Nexium Antitrust Case
After two codefendants fled a billion-dollar trial over catastrophic pollution with a last-minute settlement, Carter and his client faced the jury alone and walked away with a take-nothing verdict.