More than a dozen years after Allfirst Bank discovered $691 million fraud by foreign exchange trader John Rusnak, Citibank NA faces a potential trial in Manhattan on claims that it aided Rusnak's scheme.
- Cablevision Wins Delaware Ruling on Executive Pay
- Foley Fends Off Patent Claims by Kickstarter Rival
- Judge May Trim Damages in ‘Blurred Lines’ Infringement
- Former Dewey Financial Controller Testifies to Falsifying Records
- Risky Bet Pays Off for Plaintiffs in Apple e-Book Case
- Ex-Intern Wins $18M Verdict Against Financier Wey
Over 25 years of litigation ups and downs, Davidoff has represented property owners near the Rocky Flats nuclear weapons plant in Colorado who sued Dow and Rockwell. With a dramatic win from the Tenth Circuit, Davidoff and his clients may finally get some relief.