I admit, I have a judge crush on William Orrick III, whose place in my affection was cemented when he blocked President Trump’s executive order on sanctuary cities. And while he may be a "single, unelected judge," it's a good bet that he knows more about immigration law than the entire White House staff.
- US Supreme Court Overrules Connecticut on Sovereign Immunity
- Mylan Faces New Lawsuits over EpiPen Pricing
- Trump Tweets About Judges Become Fodder in 6th Circuit Confirmation
- Should You 'Facebook' the Jury? Yes. No. Probably.
- Trump Dining With the Justices? Not Yet
- Calling Justice Breyer: A Court Interrupted
After appellate attorney Howard J. Bashman appeared in front of a panel of Pennsylvania Superior Court judges with a $55 million verdict against Honda at stake, he quickly jumped on his appellate blog, “How Appealing,” to say how well the arguments went, and to subtly dig the opposing counsel for alleged cell phone use in court.
- Trump Blasts ‘Unelected’ Judge, But Who Has the Real Immigration Chops?
- Akin Gump in the Crosshairs of Conservative Radio Host Alex Jones for Chobani Suit
- When the Second Circuit Says It’s OK to Call Your Boss a ‘Nasty Mother F---er‘
- McKool Smith MP on Market Doldrums, Winning on a Budget and Why Alternative Fees Aren’t the Answer