She’s been labeled a scourge of the sharing economy and a protector of its workers. Either way, Liss-Riordan isn’t going away.
- Gender Discrimination Case Against Merck Moves Forward
- Copyright Klingon? Not Quam Ghu'vam, IoD!
- McKool Smith Sues T. Rowe Price Over Mutual Fund Fees
- Ex-NFL Players Sue Lawyers Over Fees in Concussion Case
- Justices Praise DOJ's Dreeben After Contentious 100th Argument
- Paul Clement, On Unfamiliar Ground, Makes Religious Freedom Case in Military Court
Richmond's $940 million jury verdict for Epic System is one of the largest ever in a trade secrets case.
- Will the Feds Fall Flat in Fraud Case Against Doctor--and His Superstar Lawyer?
- Flu Mist Caused This Boy's Liver to Fail, But It's No Ordinary Tort Case
- Report: Who Won (and Lost) the Most Big-Ticket Trials in 2015
- Brady ‘Deflategate’ Decision Shows the Problem With Arbitration