Time for a favorite post-election parlor game: What might we expect from the Trump administration’s Justice Department? In recent off-the-record conversations, former DOJ lawyers shared some insights. Their takeaway: the changes may not be so drastic after all
- Rock Band Releases Song for Supreme Court Trademark Battle
- AT&T, Time-Warner Chiefs 'Confident' Merger Will Pass Antitrust Scrutiny
- Postelection, Orrick Litigator Vows to 'Stick It to the Man'
- Who's in the Mix to Serve as U.S. Solicitor General?
- Sullivan & Cromwell's Giuffra Steps in for Fiat Chrysler in Emissions Suit
- After Oakland Fire, Long Legal Battle Looms With Uncertain Prospects
When the U.S. International Trade Commission waded into a legal issue it hadn’t touched in almost 40 years--how to handle allegations of price-fixing--a Covington & Burling team rose to the challenge.