The U.S. Supreme Court may treat corporations like people when it comes to making political donations, but there's at least one place where only a human being will do: a Delaware witness stand.
- Kleiner Partner Foggy on Details of Pao's Complaints
- Jones Day Scores Again for Macy's in J.C. Penney Appeal
- Litigator of the Week: Kent Yalowitz of Arnold & Porter
- Bank of America Inks $300M Deal to End Fontainebleau Case
- Wachtell Wins Round in Fight with Icahn, CVR
- East Texas Jury Hits Apple With $533 Million Patent Verdict
Yalowitz said the Anti-Terrorism Act case he took to trial against the Palestinian Authority and the PLO "was a very, very tough case to carry." But carry it he did, all the way to a $655.5 million verdict this week.
- CNN’s New Series Rankles Legal Blog With Same Name
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Willkie Farr & Gallagher Achieves Personal Best in 2014
- Dealmaker of the Week: Alison Ressler of Sullivan & Cromwell
- Deal Watch: Sullivan & Cromwell Advise Valeant on $10.1 Billion Buy of Salix