Judging from U.S. District Judge Denise Cote's latest decision, tempers haven't cooled since she ruled last summer that Apple is liable for violations of antitrust laws.
- Tech Companies Ink Deal to Exit 'No-Poach' Case
- Ninth Circuit Yanks Apple Power Cord Settlement
- Patent Plaintiff eDekka Beefs Up Texas Litigation Campaign
- Appeals Court Mostly Upholds Bingham Win in REIT Sale Suit
- SEC Charges Ex-Nvidia Manager With Insider Trading
- Keker Scores for Google in GeoTag Patent Fight
Litigator of the Week
The duo's client complained that 3M Company stole his work, patented his technology, and then sued him for allegedly infringing it. Now it's 3M's turn to complain, after a judge socked the company with a $26 million judgment this week.