Facing claims by both DuPont and the Justice Department that it stole secrets related to Kevlar, Kolon's lawyers say keeping the civil case on track would give prosecutors an unfair advantage.
- Burford Breaks Half-Billion Dollar Mark After Bond Offering
- The Global Lawyer: On Money, Justice and Yukos
- Judge Rules Against Sterling in Battle Over LA Clippers
- Jenner Unplugs Patent Challenge to Amazon's Kindle Charger
- NPE Ducks Sanctions in Cellular Patent Suit
- Goldman Mulls Deal as Banks Suffer New Blow in FHFA Cases
Two contradictory appellate court rulings this week framed the next battle over Obamacare. Carvin was at the center of both of them.