A great trial lawyer delivers a classic closing, only to be upstaged by the shy man who pulled him into the case.
- White & Case Wins $740M Award Over Venezuela Mine Seizure
- A Good Day for Terror Funding Plaintiffs in New York
- Foreign SEC Tipster Gets Record $30 Million Award
- After Losing Patent Case, RICO Claims Still Dog Lumen View
- Class Action Denied, But Antiaging Pill Litigation Lives On
- The Global Lawyer: A Review of Paul Barrett's 'Law of the Jungle'
The threat of big overtime damages for contract lawyers in New York has been diminished, thanks to a ruling that Stephanie Aranyos and Brian Gershengorn won for Skadden.