Feel free to congratulate yourselves on your courtroom wins. But it’s not OK to misrepresent what actually happened. A decision this week on the boundaries of law firm “self-promotion and puffery” by a California state court of appeals is fascinating--and wrong
- Letter: In Defense of the Vaccine Court
- Malpractice Claim Dismissed Against Attorney-Legislator in Ponzi Scheme Case
- Imagining Merrick Garland's Confirmation Hearing
- Judge Leaves Open a Hillary Clinton Deposition in Email Case
- Houston Man Sues Justin Bieber Over Alleged Beer-Bong Incident
- Court OKs Law Firm's PR Puffery
Richmond's $940 million jury verdict for Epic System is one of the largest ever in a trade secrets case.