Just weeks after Target Corp. failed to escape claims that it's liable for a massive data breach that cost banks billions of dollars, a judge refused to dismiss most of a proposed consumer class action over the same late-2013 hack attack.
- Cymbalta Plaintiffs Falter as Lilly Beats 'Brain Zaps' Class Action
- Cohen Milstein Partner Dominates Report on State AG Contingency Litigation
- Calif. Judge Turns Down Another HP Derivative Settlement
- DOJ Prosecution Manual is Not a Public Record, Judge Says UPDATED
- Judge Nixes NCAA Concussion Settlement
- Unilever Drops False Ad Lawsuit Against Just Mayo
Plaintiffs lawyers kept a billion-dollar antitrust class action against Apple smoldering for a whole decade, until Isaacson and Dunn stepped in to douse the flames.