Standing. It wrecks all the fun lawsuits--including, perhaps, one by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington claiming that President Donald Trump is violating the Foreign Emoluments Clause.
- Xavier Becerra's 'Ready to Fight' After Winning Confirmation
- Currency Hedging: A Contrarian View
- D.C. Judge, Citing 'Serious Concerns,' Blocks Aetna's $37B Merger With Humana
- Jenner Wins Round in Prickly Fight Over $4.4M Contingency Fee
- Sandy Hook Plaintiffs’ Path to Trial Seen as Uphill
- Supreme Court Will Tackle Key Jurisdiction Issue That Bothers Business
When a man from the Office of the White House Counsel called Nancy Hollander to tell her President Barack Obama had decided to commute her client Chelsea Manning’s 35-year prison sentence, Hollander, a 38-year veteran criminal defense lawyer failed in one respect.