To paraphrase Mark Twain, reports on the death of a multibillion-dollar class action against Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan were somewhat exaggerated.
- Georgia-Pacific, Int'l Paper Can't Crush Box-Buyers' Class Action
- Litigators of the Week: Rachel Krevans and Grant Esposito of Morrison & Foerster
- Crash Leaves Lufthansa Wide Open to U.S. Litigation
- Seven Most Memorable Moments of the Kleiner Perkins Trial
- Kilpatrick Must Face Fraud Claims Over IP Secrets
- $20 Billion Later, Banks Finally Win Ruling on Time Limits
It may take years before the law on "biosimilar" drugs is settled. But for now, MoFo's Krevans and Esposito have set the standard.
- Dealmaker of the Week: Scott Barshay of Cravath, Swaine & Moore
- Late Brother's Boutique Beckons Longtime Reed Smith Partner
- Deal Watch: Am Law 100 Foursome Feast on Heinz, Kraft Megamerger
- Deal Watch: Sullivan & Cromwell Advise Valeant on $10.1 Billion Buy of Salix