Since the election, the American Civil Liberties Union has raked in $79 million in online contributions. Here's how it plans to use the money.
- Trump Bashes 9th Circuit as Lawyers Pump Brakes on Travel Ban Appeal
- The Date's Set. Now What Should the Senate #AskGorsuch?
- Judge OKs Libel Suit Against CNN Over Investigative Report
- Gibson Dunn Partner To Become Vermont Law Dean
- A Look at the Lawyers Who Won Key Battle in Water War
- Big-Law Roster Turns Out to Defend NFL's 'Sunday Ticket'
From the beginning, the Kirkland team’s strategy was to make it impossible for Florida to build its case against Georgia in an epic battle over water rights.
- Flush With Cash, the ACLU Staffs Up—and Gets Ready to ‘Carpet Bomb’
- For White House Counsel Donald McGahn, an Unwelcome Spotlight
- Shout-Out: Covington Wins Trade Secrets Trial with $500M on the Line
- Pushing Back Against Imaginary Voter Fraud with a Real-Life Lawsuit