A Manhattan federal judge on Wednesday delivered an early-inning win to plaintiffs lawyers at Hausfeld LLP and Scott & Scott in a suit accusing a dozen major banks of widespread manipulation of the $5 trillion-a-day foreign exchange market.
- Judge Narrows Harassment Suit Against Faruqi & Faruqi
- Investor Groups Ask to Join Libor Antitrust Appeal
- Justices May Release Foley Partner’s Response in Sanctions Case
- Weil Helps Marsh & McLennan Dodge Claims by Former Execs
- Human Rights Lawyer Defends Actions in Chiquita War Crimes Case
- Trial Opens in J&J Pelvic Mesh Test Case UPDATED
Jay scored a key patent victory for Teva at the U.S. Supreme Court, reversing a loss for his client and persuading the court once again to rein in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.