The U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Morrison v. NAB already helped slash a rare securities class action jury verdict against Vivendi. Now the company's lawyers at Weil and Cravath are busy trying to bury what's left of the spoils.
- Banks Lose Last-Ditch Bid to Block NCUA Claims as Time-Barred
- For Paul Weiss Client Sharp, Time Runs Out to Opt Out
- Apple Loses Bid to Collect Attorney Fees From Samsung
- Second Circuit Swats Down Fee Bid in Citi Say-on-Pay Case
- Inside Chevron's Discovery Campaign in Ecuador
- McDermott Beats Back Drug Patent Challenge for Depomed
Litigators of the Week: Michael Hausfeld of Hausfeld LLP and William Isaacson of Boies, Schiller & Flexner
Hausfeld and Isaacson's landmark win in O'Bannon v. NCAA promises to transform the business of college sports—and the fate of the student athletes who play them.