Can Sullivan & Cromwell's Bob Giuffra succeed where his predecessors failed?
- Ralph Lauren Must Face Rolex Trademark Lawsuit
- Weil Gotshal Partner, Titan of the Bankruptcy Bar, Dies UPDATED
- Appeals Court Hands PTO a Win in Trademark Row
- The 2015 Am Law 100: Rich and Richer
- Supremes Take a Pass on Dairy Class Action Appeal
- How Acacia's In-House Hire Backfired in Schlumberger Case
Most top white-collar litigators don't spend part of their careers battling the U.S. Mint over missing coins. But most coins aren't anything like the 1933 Double Eagle.