Predictions that the Supreme Court's ruling in Chadbourne & Parke v. Troice would affect Bernie Madoff litigation proved correct this week, when a judge revived claims against one of Madoff's so-called feeder funds, Tremont Group.
- Kaye Scholer Scores Verdict in IP Row over Airplane Parts
- With IPO Underway, Arista Fires Back at Founder's Suit
- Samsung Experts Take Aim at Apple Patents
- Winston Cements $503 Million Win in Battle of Tycoons
- Google Engineers Take Stage in Apple-Samsung Trial
- Jenner Takes Aim at Google in Authors' Copyright Appeal
Litigator of the Week
When the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission accuses his clients of discrimination, Maatman doesn't just defeat the government's claims. Instead, he has a knack for shining a light on the EEOC's own practices, embarrassing the agency and vindicating employers in the process.