Amid a crush of recent litigation failures, the EEOC scored a victory on Tuesday against appellate hotshot Eugene Scalia of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, reviving a case that a dissenting judge warned could backfire dramatically on employees.
- 3M Docked $26 Million Over Conduct in TransWeb Patent Case
- Mitsubishi Loses Appeal in Chip Design Case
- SAP, Versata Clash Over Endgame in $391 Million Patent Fight
- Judge Tosses $124 Million Fraud Suit Over Twitter IPO
- Appeals Court Blocks Controversial Ban on Medtronic Heart Valves
- Coca-Cola on Defensive in False-Advertising Arguments
Litigator of the Week
Moore and Angle won a ruling this week that promises to stem an assault by patent powerhouse Intellectual Ventures against a group of major banks.